Trademix – Comércio e Representações, Lda. values and privileges the privacy of its Customers, which is why the protection of their personal data is a priority and a serious commitment assumed by this company.
Trademix – Comércio e Representações, Lda. processes personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the European Council - General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") and other applicable legislation on data protection and privacy.
In the exercise of its activity, Trademix – Comércio e Representações, Lda collects and processes certain personal data of its Customers, which are essential for the correct and effective provision of its services. The data that will be collected and how it will be processed significantly depends on your interaction with the website. This policy explains when, why and what information we collect from you, how we use it, the limited conditions under which we may disclose it to third parties and how we keep it secure.
We will only collect and process your data when absolutely necessary, and when we do, we will make it clear why we are doing it and how it will be used. We will ensure that all personal data we hold is adequate and necessary. We will not keep any personal data any longer than strictly necessary.
2. WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA
Regulation EU 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as GDPR) defines “Personal Data” as information relating to a living, identified or identifiable person, it being understood, therefore, that personal data are the set of different information that can allow the identification of a particular person, such as: name and surname; home address; personal identification document number; personal data held by a hospital or doctor, among other types of data that make it possible to specifically identify a person.
3. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
The personal data collected may vary depending on the use of the website and the services requested by the user/client:
The following personal data may be collected:
• Identity information such as your name, date of birth, language, etc.
• Contact details such as your address, email address, phone number and social media identifiers.
We do not collect 'special categories' of personal data through the Site.
4. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may collect your personal data in two ways: information that you voluntarily provide to us and information that is collected automatically.
4.1 Information you provide us
- Input of data by the data subject on our website, by filling out a form as part of the registration procedure or filling in the necessary fields for the company to supply a good or service;
- Subscription of our newsletter or any of our events or informational material (you will always have the option to unsubscribe) ;
- Any question you may have about goods and/or services, where to buy our products.
- Contact us by phone or email; and/or if we contact you by phone or email.
4.2 Information We Collect Automatically
When you visit our website, there is certain information that we may automatically collect whether or not you decide to use our services. Namely:
Information collected by our website. The domain server for this site only records and stores information normally recorded by default by the server, for example, your browser model, operating system, Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet - via the our servers (which may be provided by a specialized third party).
• Registration data. we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website (“Log Data”). Such log data may include your computer's “IP” address, browser type, browser version, operating system, the pages you visit on our site and the time you spend on them, the time and date of your visit and other statistics.
• Third Party Services. We may use third party services such as Google Analytics that anonymously collect and track your information and analyse search trends without identifying visitors. Analytics uses its own cookies to track visitor interactions. Site owners can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their sites so they can improve their site and how people find it.
See the following links for more information about Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/privacy.html and http://www.google.com/analytics/tos.html.
We also receive personal information from other sources, for example, if you enter “like” on our Facebook page or choose to “Follow us” on Instagram, we will receive personal information from those sites;
5. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED:
Personal data provided and subject to treatment by Trademix – Comércio e Representações, Lda. will be treated only for the correct and effective interaction of the company with the Client and supply of goods or services requested by the client.
The collected personnel will be used, specifically, to:
• Satisfying orders for the supply of certain products
• To verify your identity (for example, when you return to the website after you have already logged in).
• Registration and login on the website to purchase products and / or book services.
• To save any billing information.
• To provide you by post, telephone or email with relevant information and updates relating to your reservation or product purchased.
• Send a product to your home address.
• Grant you access to a subscription.
• Communicate (and personalize such communication) with you through our informational communications, but only those you have consented to receive, in order to inform you about products, services, promotional offers;
• Allow you to share our content with others using social media or email.
• Respond to you about any comments you have sent us or left on our review boards, blogs and other user-generated content resources.
• Conducting market research.
• To gather valuable analysis or information so that we can improve our products and services.
• To provide customer support: handle any queries or complaints you send us.
• To detect, prevent and resolve any technical issues you may have encountered in order to help us create necessary fixes and make technical improvements to our website.
• Fulfilment of legal obligations, including obligations/duties towards the State and public or judicial administration.
6. GROUNDS AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected are processed based on the consent of the users and to the extent necessary for the execution of contracts to which the holders are party (for the supply of products or provision of services) or for the fulfilment of other purposes for which the holders have granted consent. At any time, the user can withdraw the consent for the processing of personal data provided, without compromising the processing carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
As a rule, the personal data collected will not be communicated to third parties without the consent of the respective holders, either at the time of collection of such personal data, or later, except when such communication is strictly necessary to provide a certain product or service to the user. In this case, only the minimum personal data necessary to achieve the desired purpose will be transmitted to the third parties concerned. It is also a basis for the processing of personal data, whenever necessary, to safeguard the legitimate interests of the company or the legitimate interests of third parties, with, for example, prevention of criminal acts, claim of legal rights and defense in cases of legal disputes, measures for building security computer systems etc. The need to comply with legal obligations or the possible exercise of functions of public interest, such as the provision of information to entities or bodies of public administration or investigating authorities, may also serve as a basis for the processing of personal data, if Trademix – Comércio e Representações, Lda is obliged to do so.
7. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will store your personal data only as long as it is relevant and useful for the purpose for which it was originally collected. To determine the length of time to store your data, we use the criteria identified below. If several criteria are applied simultaneously, we will store your personal data according to the criteria that imply the maintenance of your personal data for the longest period of time:
a) When purchasing products and services, we will retain your personal data for the duration of our business relationship, including any claims that may arise, as well as for a period of ten  years after the termination of such relationship, notwithstanding the fulfilment of the legal obligations of the data controller;
b) When you contact us to ask questions, ask for information and clarification, we will store your personal data for the period of time necessary to resolve your doubt or to provide you with the information and/or queries requested;
c) When opening a customer account, that is, when registering on our website, we will keep your data until you ask us to delete them, or after a period of inactivity of two  years;
d) When you consent to the sending of direct marketing, we will retain your personal data for as long as the ultimate purpose of data collection remains, or until you cancel your subscription or ask us to delete the data;
h) The period provided for in the applicable legislation; or
i) Until the specific purpose applicable to personal data ceases to exist.
We may also retain some of your personal data to the extent necessary to fulfil our legal obligations, as well as to exercise or enforce our rights, including recourse to courts and administrative entities.
After the above mentioned data storage periods, the personal information will be erased and/or erased with efficient security.
8. WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
We will keep your information confidential, except when disclosure is required or permitted by legal requirements and applicable law. Therefore, we may share your personal data for various reasons and in various ways with the following categories of entities:
a) In response to a verified request concerning a criminal investigation, complaint or legal action by Public Authorities, Courts, Foreigners and Borders Service and Portuguese Police Forces, which are responsible for the matter;
b) Third party service providers who perform tasks on our behalf (including external consultants, business partners and professional advisors such as lawyers, auditors and accountants, recruitment companies, technical support and IT consultants conducting testing and development work on the IT systems technology of our Company);
c) Technology service providers related to payment services to which are transferred transactions data;
d) Third party IT service providers and third party document storage and processors who provide us hosting services, where we have an adequate management contract (or similar protections);
e) Marketing technology platforms and providers (emailing tools, customer service, ticketing services, statistical analysis services, booking system);
f) Delivery companies: if you have purchased our products online through our online store, we will give your name, address and telephone number to delivery companies to fulfil your order. We will confirm the shipping company's details in the order confirmation emailed to you, and the shipping company will confirm when the order is shipped and what the tracking order identification number is.
g) our website and our application will, in some circumstances, allow social plug-ins from various social networks. If you decide to interact with a social network like Facebook, Twitter, Google + (for example, through account registration), your activity on our website or in our app will also be available on your social network. If you are connected to one of these social networks during your visit to our website or app, or if you interact through one of these social plugins, the social network may include this information in your profile on that social network, in accordance with your privacy setting. If you want to avoid this transfer of data, please log out of your social media account before entering our website or app, or change your privacy settings whenever possible. We recommend that you read the privacy policies of the social networks you use to obtain detailed information about the collection and transfer of personal information, and also to know your rights and what privacy settings are appropriate and you should select for your profile.
9. THIRD PARTY SITES
Our website may contain links to and from advertisers and partners, among others. If you follow a link to any of these sites, we inform you that this policy does not apply to those sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of those sites, so please check their respective policies before submitting any personal data to those sites.
10. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under the terms of the GDPR, the owner of the data provided and collected enjoys the following rights:
Right of opposition: this right allows you to object to the processing of your personal data when your personal data is managed for one of the following purposes: (i) our legitimate interests; (ii) to enable us to perform a task in the public interest; (iii) send you direct marketing materials, including profiling; and (iv) scientific, historical, research or statistical purposes. If you exercise the right to object, we will terminate the processing of your data that you objected to, unless the processing of these data is necessary to satisfy obligations that outweigh the interests of the owner of the data (such as, for example, to comply with court orders).
Right to Withdraw Consent: If you give your consent to the processing of your personal data for certain activities (for example, for marketing purposes), you can withdraw this consent at any time.
Right of access of the data subject/owner: the data subject has the right to request information about the personal data provided and collected, as well as the purposes of its processing, the period of time for which we keep your data, among any other information provided for in article 15 of the GDPR. We may ask you to verify your identity and more information about your order. When legally permitted, we may deny your request. If we refuse your request, you will always be informed of the respective reasons and grounds.
Right to be forgotten: in some circumstances, you have the right to ask us to delete your personal data. Normally, the exercise of this right must meet one of the following criteria:
- the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was originally collected and/or processed;
- when you have withdrawn your consent for us to process your data and there is no other valid reason for us to continue to keep and process them;
- Opposes the processing and there are no legitimate interests that justify such data processing;
- Data has been processed illegally (e.g. in a way that does not comply with the RGPD); or
- the data needs to be deleted to fulfil our legal obligations as a data controller.
However, this right does not apply and, therefore, we may continue to process your data legitimately, when necessary:
- to exercise the right to information and freedom of expression;
- to comply with legal obligations, to perform a task of public interest;
- for reasons of public health or public interest;
- for registration, research or statistical purposes; or
- to exercise or protect a right.
When faced with a valid request to delete data, we will take all reasonable and practical steps to delete such data.
Right to Restrict Data Processing: In some circumstances, the user has the right to restrict the processing of his personal data. The circumstances in which the user has the right to request the restriction of the processing of their personal data are:
- when it comes to the accuracy of the personal data we handle. In this case, the processing of your personal data will be restricted during the period in which the accuracy of the data is being verified;
- If you opposed to the processing of your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interests. In this situation, you can request that your data be restricted while we confirm our grounds for the processing of your personal data;
- if the processing of your data is illegal, but you prefer to restrict our data processing instead of deleting them; and
- if we no longer need to process your personal data, but we need the data to establish, exercise or defend a right.
Right of rectification: the data subject may request rectification of any inaccurate or incomplete personal data that we maintain about him.
Right to data portability: If you wish, you have the right to transfer your personal data between data controllers.
Right to complain to a supervisory authority: You also have the right to file a complaint to the competent local supervisory authority on personal data protection issues.
The company always actively seeks to ensure the protection of personal data in the procedures it follows. All personal data collected by Trademix – Comércio e Representações, Lda., is stored on servers and databases in which various security measures of a technical and organizational nature have been implemented.
Personal data collected, stored and processed is always protected by security measures, namely by an authentication/access control system (login and password), encryption (SSL) of personal data, used in the processing of transactions or orders and other physical procedures, electronic and appropriate procedures. However, we remind you that no method of data transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The Subject/Owner of the data guarantees that the personal data transmitted to the company is true and accurate and that he is its respective holder, undertaking to communicate any change or modification thereof and assumes exclusive responsibility for losses and damages caused by erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete communication of its personal data.
1 2. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA
This website is owned and operated by Trademix – Comércio e Representações, Lda . For the purposes of legislation applicable to data protection, Trademix – Comércio e Representações, Lda. acts as the entity responsible for collecting and processing your personal data. We reserve the right to subcontract other entities to process this data on our behalf. We guarantee that, in the latter case, the security of your personal data is ensured by contractual obligations, in order to preserve data confidentiality and compliance with the law in force. Trademix – Comércio e Representações, Lda is not obliged to appoint a Data Protection Officer (DPO) under the General Data Protection Regulation.
Trademix – Comércio e Representações, Lda is a private limited company registered in Portugal with the Legal Entity Identification Number 508439000 and with registered headquarters at Travessa de Santa Marinha, nº 204, Travanca-Feira, 4520-805 Travanca VFR, Portugal.
For questions regarding the protection of personal data, please contact us using one of the following options:
Address: Travessa de Santa Marinha, nº 204, Travanca-Feira, 4520-805 Travanca VFR, Portugal.